Are you are interested in how cosmetics, chemical substances and preparations, biocides etc are being labelled, how the safety of use is being guaranteed and how this is documented in dossiers, registrations and labels? We would like to meet you.
At this moment we have an open position of Assistant Chemical Regulatory Affairs.
In a small but highly motivated team you will create product information files, safety data sheets and registrations via a database system for customers. Inevitably this leads to numerous questions that you have to solve in direct contact with (foreign) customers and companies. This function requires a constant build-up of knowledge of new legislation and chemical and toxicological properties of substances. We offer you the opportunity to grow into a specialist of which there are not many in the Netherlands.
- At least educated at Dutch HBO level or equivalent with a chemical background. Knowledge of medical and/or legal matters is also important;
- Fluent in one or more foreign languages. Sufficient oral and written proficiency in English;
- Experienced with computers;
- Knowledge of product development is an advantage;
- Representative personality.
If you think a question should be answered with a clear solution, please contact John van Wegen: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +31 30 6620235