I import chemical substances and mixtures from outside the EU. What are my obligations?

REACH regulation (EC) 1907/2006 applies. Next to this, it is likely you should have an SDS of your product and you might be required to register or notify your product at an  Anti-Poison Center. For cosmetics other rules apply. See our Cosmetics FAQ.