- Open position Assistant Chemical Regulatory Affairs. We are looking for someone with knowledge and interest in the field of biocides.
In a small but highly motivated team you will create biocides dossiers, safety data sheets and registrations via our own database system AMINCHI. Inevitably this leads to numerous questions that you have to solve in direct contact with (foreign) customers and companies. This function requires a constant build-up of knowledge of new legislation and chemical and toxicological properties of substances. We offer you the opportunity to grow into a unique specialist. This is a part-time position; number of hours to be determined.
- At least educated at Dutch HBO level or equivalent with a chemical background. Knowledge of medical and/or legal matters is also important;
- Fluent in one or more foreign languages. Sufficient oral and written proficiency in English;
- Experienced with computers;
- Knowledge of product development is an advantage;
- Representative personality.
Are you interested in legislation on biocides? Then we would like to meet you.
Please contact John van Wegen, Managing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +31 30 6620235
You can email your application with CV to John van Wegen, email@example.com
- Open position Financial administration assistant
For more information, please contact John van Wegen, Managing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +31 30 6620235